Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dining Out


I love to eat out!!No cooking! No cleaning up afterward!Being waited on!!I love it!!
I went to a place the other day called Cheddar's. Do any of you have one? The food was delicious and reasonably priced.....but it is usually the decor which turns me on...or off...when dining out.Cheddar's turned me on!It has HUGE ceramic pots, of all shapes, all over the place...lushly planted! But in the middle of the room was what really got me!!In the middle, like a room-divider, was the LARGEST aquarium I have ever seen!! You could walk all the way around it, and after I had eaten I was over there cruising back and forth and all around!!It was beautifully planted and decorated. And the water was so clean and crystal clear! (Some places, their aquariums are kind of murky and look uncared for!! )There was a large variety of fish, in all shapes and sizes...from large palm-sized ones in bright yellows and blues....to tiny little things you almost miss seeing!.....some playing in the greenery....some hiding in rock-caves.....some cruising the bottom gravel.Any man who takes me out and wants to make points, needs to take me to an enjoyable place like that!....and of course be enjoyable company and can make me laugh......or take me to a Blues Club!!Well, enough of that I guess.....see ya later!! Shirls

2 comments:

Shinobus said...

Awe! That food looks great! The picture made me very hungry! |So glad you enjoyed it.

Zidders Roofurry said...

Sounds like a great meal. As far as aquariums go it's actually healthier when they're murky and hard to see through. As long as it's a green murky and not a reddish/brown murky it means there's lots of healthy bacteria. Pure 'clean' aquariums are usually due to the PH being off and due to their being cleaned too often. A lot of restaurants are so obsessed with their fish tanks looking nice they make it an unhealthy environment for the fish.