Monday, February 26, 2007

Bubbles, Bubbles, Everywhere

No one seems to be in the Coffehouse so I'll come into my secret place.
I have a bottle of wine sitting here on the desk (as opposed to a GLASS of wine). I think I have become sort of partial to the whole bottle! I mean, if you're goin' to have a sip...you might as well go whole hog, I say.
Tonight I'm tired and sore, with a back ache and headache, so I'm really contemplating getting into a nice, relaxing, warm bubble bath. Showers are so....quick...and over with, ya know? How can you have bubbles floating around in a shower.
I like bubbles piled up...like the billowing white clouds in the sky, especially the way they look from an airplane...piled up..with some gently departing their tether and floating around, with their irridescent colors shimmering pink and blue......so pretty and delicate..of course they must have a wonderful aroma. Right now I have Lavender Chamomile.
They pop like champaign!!...sometimes on your nose.
I like to hold them in my hand and blow on them so they float up in the air...and pile them on top of..well..you know...and pretend I have bigger ones than I do!! Ha Ha!!
While the water is running and the bubbles are mounding..I set a small table by the tub and get my wine, or what ever I'm drinking...it use to be beer.. and put that on the table, maybe lay a book there, depending on my mood....maybe lay out something sensual to put on afterwards.
I mean, a sensual bubble bath deserves sensual clothing afterwards!...no flannel, or night shirt, or jammies....no, it has to be soft, swishy, silky, and lace....for me black, or red....
Well, enough dreaming. Maybe I will do that later...right now it's back to the Coffeehouse and friends. I hope someone is in there by now!!....See ya....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a nightwear obsession! Nice fancy stuff, flannel, doesn't matter...I love it all. When I buy more Mark rolls his eyes.....

Your post makes me want to go take a bubblebath, which reminds me I need to buy some more bubblebath stuff from myself. We're mostly shower people so I stock up on shower gel and forget about bubble bath.

BTW Shirley, your place isn't so secret anymore....LOL

Shirley4 said...

Didn't want it to be secret from my forum buddies!ha ha...it's just a secret place where I can say more, when I want to, that I wouldn't say in the CH...and talk longer on one post!!!!yeah!!!

Triss said...

Well dang, now I am gonna have to do the whole bubble bath thing tonight. Even though I did indulge last night as well.

Jessica said...

How was the bubble bath Shirley? Sounds very nice!

Cindy said...

-----------------------------------
"I think I have become sort of partial to the whole bottle!"
-----------------------------------

...sounds like someone else I know!