Friday, February 23, 2007

Too Early!

I went to bed last night about 1:00am, and woke up bug-eyed at 4:30am!!! So what does one do?? Jump onto the Garden Forum of course!!! All my buddies there will understand that!
I toured around on there for awhile but then saw the link to myself and couldn't resist. So here I am, at the crack of dawn (actually it hasn't even cracked yet!), talking to myself like I had good sense. I'm having a good cup of coffee though, and quite happy. Maybe someone will come along and read my rambling; maybe not;... does it matter;... maybe not;... this is quit theraputic;...I like talking to me!! (grin gremlin here)

I had checked 'remember me' because I thought that would make this place 'remember me', ya know....but...knowing my messed up self, it of course asked me to sign in..AGAIN!...hhmmmm?

I thought I would spend two or three hours on here trying to figure our how to post pictures in these blogs. Well.....lookie up above!!! All kinds of tools, like in Word... and there's the little photo icon plain as day!!! It even has spell check, thank God, which the above 'theraputic' made me happy to see. (clapping hands here) Maybe I will spend a couple of hours trying to find out how to get all my gremlins on here to use. Or, minimize my photo bucket and copy/paste out of there. hhmmmm. Next post I will see if I did good. More coffee right now.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are too funny Shirley! It will be fun coming to read your posts!

Jessica