Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This Is The Place...




Well, this is it! This is where I sit and talk to you all; and where I write in here; and where I try to write a Fantasy novel.
Sometimes I am sitting here until the night and darkness surrounds me, and I finally remember that a lot of time has passed!!!! By the time I come to myself many Coffeehouses have come and gone...or Dragons have appeared and confronted my hero Val, who is a young apprenticed Wizard, living in the Kingdom of Lynnwyck. King Adrommo and his kingdom is in danger from an alternate universe of pervasive darkness; burning hot fires and passions; and the black-cloaked form of Darkwing. Ah, but never fear, young Val is here with his inept approach at saving them all!
I remember in the thread someone started about showing pictures of where we sit and talk all the time with each other, there was some really very, very cluttered spaces!!!! I cleaned mine up before this picture was taken!
If my gremlins out of PB don't go on here properly I will be VERY unhappy!!! (Didn't work!!!)

So...see my Willy in the plant on the desk? I love all my Willies!!!! You can see more of them in my Photo Bucket in the pictures of my houseplants. I am going to get more. Up above is my Bad Hair Day plant!! And a piece of pottery I designed and painted in Ceramics.
I keep a paper laying beside the PC where I put everyones Garden Forum names and their REAL names....so I can keep track of whose's who.

To the right on a table is my scanner (which doesn't work..not compatible with WindowsXP)
And up above is my printer (which doesn't work!)

Attached on the other side of PC is a clipboard where I attach my writing notes which I can pull around where I can see it, and type them into my novel file. Hanging on the arm of that is the Mic which my son just brought ( It WORKS!!)

So...this is my writing and chatting space...I would have put this picture in the Forum where everyone elses is but couldn't find it...so it will only be the ones who choose to visit my Secret Room who will see where I am.

Don't know what else to tell you about this space....oh, there is often a bottle of wine sitting there, and in the mornings my Garden Helper mug full of coffee.

Guess I'll call this one quits...but now you can picture me here when we talk....
see ya.....

3 comments:

Triss said...

WOW Shirl, I had no idea you wrote. If you ever wanna share some of your story.... *hint hint*

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirl! Nice Blog! Love that ceramic piece you made, & now I can envision myself talking to you via the GH! My hubby wants to read some of your fantasy stories, he loves fantasy, & his favorite author is Robert Jordan, The Wheel of Time series. I will come back often to see your changes in your blog!

Shirley4 said...

Jody, I haven't gotten to The Wheel of Time yet, but I'm working my way there!!
Glad you enjoyed this.