Friday, February 23, 2007

Joys of Shopping!!!

I went shopping for half the morning today....for ME personally!!.....not for Willies or seeds or anything like that....just for me.

One top is like a long sleeved T-shirt only it is rib-knit chenile, in what I would call Ocean colors; it is striped with deep grey/blue, light denim blue, powder blue, white, lime green, and forest green. It's by Arizona!..it's acrylic and spandex, which means it's going to 'form fit' great..which is what I like (if you've got it, why not show it! That's what I say!!). (Laugh gremlin goes here. No I haven't gotten any here YET.)....Guess how much it cost...come on...guess..
....90cents!!!!!!
I got another one, also in acrylic and spandex, long sleeves, Chenile but a little thicker. Its pattern is 5" by 5" squares of all the colors of fall leaves..brown, beige, rust, sort of olive/brown. These colors are speckled with the other colors like tweed. I think it's gorgeous (maybe in upcoming camera time?).....how much you ask?......90cents!!!!!!

I got a pair of plain black, LEATHER pumps, 2+" heels, brand new tags still attached, ....by Worthington Soft Collection .....you ready?....4 bucks!!!!!

I got a large, woven basket, with pale rose and sage/green wicker in the patterned weaving...
only $1.50.........A white recipe book with spring flowers splashed all over it (for my new kitchen!), which has hard pages with pockets on both sides for storing cut-out and hand written recipes, and catagory tabs....$3 dollars, which I didn't think was bad, it is so pretty!! And will help clean up my clutter.

Then I got three mystery books... 50cents each.
One is titled, 'Long After Midnight'..
One is Op-Center, by Tom Clancy..
One is Edge of Evil, by J. A. Jance....This one I will read first because it is about a woman who sets up a blog!!!!!!!....and she starts getting threatening posts!!!!.....of course I'm going to read it first. (my scary face goes here!!!)

Yes!!...The joys of shopping!!!!
....and posting...and blogging.......

9 comments:

Triss said...

Great deals and steals on your shopping today Shirley! Loz would be proud!

Shirley4 said...

Yes she would have. I was thinking of her while I was shopping! I am hoping she will come and read this. I'll feel like I was a good student or something!!Ha Ha (Oh for some gremlins when I need them!!)

Tina said...

You did get good deals. I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing, myself.

Tina said...

Like I didn't know we could answer our commenters like you answered Triss'.

Tina said...

Like I didn't know we could answer our commenters like you answered Triss'.

Tina said...

oops, it went on twice, sorry

Triss said...

I did not know that either!

Anonymous said...

You did AMAZING Shirley, I am very proud! That sounds like the time I went to Value City and got tons of stuff 90 percent off....Liz Claiborne stuff for $3/4, and off brand stuff for around a buck. I wish I would've been there shopping with ya! You can an A+++

Shirley4 said...

Thanks Loz, that's great coming from another shopaholic!!!!