Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Don't know Why?!

I've made three more blogs......I don't know why.... no one ever reads this one.....but these other are 'out there' so maybe other people will read them. One is Shirl's Lounge and one is
Shirl's Poetic Heartbeat and one is Shirl's Poetic Musings .

They're all on blogstream and blogspot.

Now I have to find somewhere else to do somewhere else, and see what response I get. It is fun getting comments from people in those places.
It's like the posts you get back on here in answer to something you post....in BH or somewhere.

I'm also thinking of starting a blog at the same place as my Lounge and Heartbeat, where I can write my fantasy stories. It might get me more motivated to write!! There is a guy on there that writes really dark fantasies in one of his blogs....he has like three blogs, also.

Well I'm going to watch the Presidential Candidates Debate...so....I'm outta' here!! :)

6 comments:

GmaSue C said...

Hi Shirley Curry,
GmaSue here. I'll be 60 this Oct.
Been playing Skyrim since 2016 (?) or so. I forget now. I just saw your vlog on K'ryy #2, I was so loss starting ESO. I chose a Breton. Started out in a prison soul-less. No clue what to do. Got depressed, started a new character about 6 month after Breton, a WoodElf, which the game started me in A Town !, not prison.
This gave me a shock ,but then I was able to learn easier, how to play.
& Finding Prima games guides.
Now I have escaped prison ,with my Breton, & both characters
(different starts for this game) actually can share the apartment that the WoodElf received, thru Vivic's city free housing notice. Found in your item HUD, (crown shop)
I play on a Xbox One.
Sorry I'm running on (maybe even babbling a bit) the vlog I saw for K'rry #2, didn't pull up a comment section on my phone. So glad you are out there, SusanL.Corso , (MomInvadesFun)

⭐ResDoc94⭐ said...

Hi GMa! Just clicking thru the old blogs. You'll likely never see this, but I see you enough all over the internet!

Just reflecting on the creating for creating's sake: like you talk about in this entry.

No one reads them, until they do. ♥

JC

Shinobus said...

Hello Sue and Shirley!

So glad you are enjoying your adventures in Skyrim!

I do hope you start writing more Shirley!

Anonymous said...

Hi

The Poor Blogger said...

I can tell you why you do a bunch of blogs that no one reads. Because you've got shit to say! I wrote SO much for SO many years and I knew no one would likely read it.

Rencie the Crayon man said...

Where did the other blogs go