Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Subject To Other's Whims! Really??!!


Here I am enjoying my PC, not bothering anyone......I have a good time with myself......when the downstairs innercom BLARS out!!!After picking myself up off the floor.....it scared the bejeeses out of me!!!.....I asked who it was.
I got yelled at!!! "Time for choir practice!!"I looked back at the button like, 'what the....'?!
Did I sign a life-n-death contract or something?..NO...Did I have to be there 'cause we have an 'event' coming up?...NO....Did I plan on being there?....NO...Did I want to slap someones silly face off?...YES!!!...Do I have to tell someone my comings and goings?....NO....Am I grown?....YES!!
I didn't say a word, just took my finger off the button. That's the equivelant of hanging up on someone. It felt goooooood!
Hey...I just got out of the shower; just finished coloring my hair; My hair and I are still wet; I'm not dressed?! I'm not going anywhere!!!
I Came back over here...got comfy in this chair, again, and went to my favorite place----cyberspace!!!Oh, if you come by to visit we can heft a cuppa...or something...together.
But, right now I guess I'd better go do something with myself.
Talk later, Shirl:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are back to blogging Shirls! I would have hung up on them too! You are a grown woman and can do as you please!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shirley you crack me up sometimes, and it was just what the doctor ordered for me tonight! You tell 'em sister!!!